VOLUNTEERS MAKE THE DIFFERENCE
We deeply value and depend on our volunteers for a number of things, including spending time with patients and families, office work, accompaniment, and general non-medical care.
THE VOLUNTEER PROGRAM
We prepare our volunteers for every line of service. Premier Hospice provides thorough training that reviews policies and procedures, situational cases, and field training (if applicable). Our Volunteer Coordinator works closely with every volunteer to provide on-going education and guidance.
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• TB testing and annual re-screening (Company Paid)
• Drug Screening (Company Paid)
• Background Check (Company Paid)
• Have own transportation
• Willing to work without financial compensation
We look forward to hearing from you, welcoming you, and working with you.
To apply for volunteer work, please email your resume/contact information to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org